Thursday, October 12, 2017
Young catholic adults Latest News: 100 Years from the Miracle of the Sun - When Athie...: A Photograph Taken During the Miracle of the Sun in 1917 Tomorrow, on October 13th 1917, the greatest miracle of modern times took...
Monday, September 18, 2017
There are just a few places left for the Young Catholic Adults 2017 Douai Abbey weekend in the COTTAGES only, the Guesthouse rooms are all sold out:-
What are the Cottages?
Prices start from £18.50 per person per night.
More information: http://www.youngcatholicadults.co.uk/
To book go to: - https://v1.bookwhen.com/youngcatholicadults-douai2017
Saturday, September 9, 2017
Monday, August 14, 2017
Young catholic adults Latest News: The Feast of the Assumption (15th August) is Tomor...: https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/ File:0260jfMaria_Assumpta_Seminary_Feast_ Assumption_Cabanatuan_Cityfvf_27.JPG Holy Da...
Tuesday, August 1, 2017
Young catholic adults Latest News: August 2017 Cheltenham Young Catholic Adult Events...: Source:wikicommons Wednesday 3rd Aug at 7pm - Low Mass , (EF) at St. Gregory's Church, Cheltenham (GL50 3PR), preceeded by ...
Saturday, July 15, 2017
Young catholic adults Latest News: Pope Emeritus Benedict at the Requiem Mass of Card...: From Deacon Nick Donnelly (via Facebook):- "Pope Benedict's message at the Requiem Mass of Card # Meisner contains a warni...
Monday, July 10, 2017
- The Cottages accommodate groups of up to 15 young persons in simple 'hostel' type rooms.
- Self-catering facilities include a kitchen, dining room and scullery.
- Two other rooms provide a lounge and chapel, and the whole building is centrally heated.
- The facilities available include the Abbey Church which provides a peaceful, prayerful space for worship. Guests are free to join in all the community services and to enjoy the spacious Abbey grounds.
- Special rate for families.
- Lying deep in the Berkshire countryside overlooking the beautiful Kennet valley to the distant Hampshire downs, the Cottages provide an ideal place for a group retreat for all who seek the refreshment of peace and quiet.